Cliffside Park Free Public Library
Stephanie M. Bellucci, Director
505 Palisade Avenue, Cliffside Park, NJ 07010
CLIFFSIDE PARK PUBLIC LIBRARY’S MUSEUM PASS PROGRAM
The Museum Pass Program allows Cliffside Park Library Card holders free admission to nearby museums by borrowing our membership passes. These passes may be reserved by any Cliffside Park Library Card holder, 18 and over, with a library card in good standing (i.e. no fines or overdue items).
Patrons must present the Cliffside Park Library Card used to reserve the museum pass when picking up.
Patrons must bring a $40.00 cash deposit (exact change) when picking up the pass, which will be refunded when the pass is returned on time.
Passes are loaned for three days, including the day the pass is to be picked up.
Passes must be returned to the Library no later than one hour prior to closing on its due date.
Passes cannot be returned in the book drop.
Museums (+ denotes a museum in NJ, all others are in NYC). Offerings subject to change. Click on "Book a Museum Pass" at right for the most up to date list:
- American Museum of Natural History* > must be requested in person
*Sponsored by the Friends of the Cliffside Park Library
- Aviation Hall of Fame+
- Bethel Woods (Bethel, NY)
- Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Children's Museum of Manhattan
- Children's Museum of the Arts
- Cooper Hewitt Museum
- Frick Collection
- Grounds for Sculpture
- Guggenheim (reciprocal at the Brooklyn Museum & Frank Lloyd Wright sites)
- Historic Village at Allaire+ (Seasonal)
- Imagine That!+
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Liberty Hall Museum at Kean University+
- Montclair Art Museum+
- Morris County Historic Sites (Seasonal)
- Morris Museum+
- Museum of the City of NY (reciprocal at South Street Seaport Museum)
- Museum of Modern Art (MOMA)
- Museum of the Moving Image
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- New York Historical Society, Library & Dimenna Children's Museum
- New York Transit Museum
- Newark Museum+
- Skyscraper Museum
- Stickley Museum+ (reciprocal at NY Police Museum & Newark Museum+)
- Storm King Art Center
- Yogi Berra Museum+ (reciprocal at the Baseball Hall of Fame, Cooperstown, NY)
For institutions noting reciprocity, make your reservation for the principal museum and take it to the institution allowing reciprocity. Rules vary.
How to Borrow a Pass Using our Online Reservation System
- Choose which date and pass you would like to reserve. Note: if the day says CLOSED it means the Library is closed, not the museum.
- Click on REQUEST PASS on the date you will PICK UP the pass.
- Enter your name, phone, email (optional) and Cliffside Park Library Card number.
- Click CONTINUE and verify the information is correct. If so, click on submit and the pass will be reserved for you.
If you need to cancel your request, you must call the Cliffside Park Library during operating hours 201-945-2867. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.